Hello. This space has not been touched for ages. I resort to these kinds of things only when I'm super bored and boh liao...
Anyway, school will be starting in a week-ish time. Bummer!! :( don't know why I'm not looking forward to it at all.
Work has been getting better so far. Handling my stuff well (I think!). But then again, it's really a very simple job, when you think about it.
I headed to London at the beginning of June for about 9 days but I haven't got enough of it. I wanna TRAVEL MORE!!! Pam and L aren't free to head to even somewhere close to Singapore with me like batam or bintan. Bleh!
Hash and Eunice have recently left for Queensland and Tasmania respectively. At least it's not Melbourne (again) and Perth (again). The more happening places of Australia, yet the most common place to go to. Boring yet fun. Contradictory much?
Ok! Bitching time!
My parents just left for Malaysia and wont be back till Sunday night. Very good things and the not so good ones:
1. The whole house to myself.
2. Freedom to come home whenever I want. (not like I can't really when they're here, but it's different.)
3. L can stay over! :D love it when we can be in the same room together with doors closed. (my mutha is like paranoid he's gonna kill me in an enclosed room or something.)
4. I get to sleep on their dua bed.
1. Will need to clean up whatever mess I've made.
2. Can be a bit lonely sometimes. But that only applies when they take long trips, lyke...2 weeks maybe.
I can't think of anything to complain. So its generally good lor.
(shall continue later. Bored of typing)
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
- Current Location:1.2899,103.8366
The new Euro English????
Read slowly and carefully...
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has
accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as 'Euro-English'.
In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.
The hard 'c' will be dropped in favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'.. This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
always ben a deterent to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th' with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining 'ou'
and after ziz fifz yer , ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.
- Current Mood: cheerful
some random things running through my head right now...
- i think i might be bi-polar. omg,
- even though my class is really really small, i think most of them are pretty cool. spoke to most of them already. nice peoplezz.
- old classmate-relationships are improving. SOME are not as annoying anymore. i hope this will last, at least till i graduate. ^^
- i have been doing my homework reguarly. i have FINALLY learnt to be more responsible and hardworking. (i just hope it's not a phase.)
- my relationship with the BF is still going strong. yay. ^^
- i really want buy a Comme des Garçons t-shirt. heard from rasti that she bought hers in Japan for S$80, but she told me that in Singapore it's roughly S$150??? what the eff >.<;
- i have yet to shop for CNY and a dress for a wedding dinner.
- i just bought an instant camera! ^.^ cam whored already. HAHA
that is a pencil...i was trying to look artsy but ended up looking like i was about to eat sushi. argh
- i'm wondering why my period cramps are getting really really bad nowadays.
- i happen to currently like this comic book called Yakitate!! Japan. it's about making BREAD and BREAD ARTISANS. sounds boring. but it can get you mouthwatering. and the book is pretty interesting despite it only evolving around bread...
- i can't wait for my hair to grow. anyone know a remedy to increase hair length asap??
- my complexion has improved heaps!
- i am drinking green tea (well, the past 2 days, anyway.)
- i am sewing like nobody's business. just like a granny.
- i need to socialise more.
- i might wanna try eyelash extensions..! lol.
- uh i think that's abourrit......
- Current Mood: happy, for now
- Current Music:hush hush (pcd)
i think textiles has the least number of people. i feel so outcasted already.
- Current Mood: wtf
- Current Mood: passionate
IT SUCKS TO BE ATTACHED.
- Current Mood: pyschotic
- Current Mood: bouncy
- Current Music:celebration - madonna
the only pic i could find...!!
i'll be going to this club called Warehouse tonight. party starts at 12mn. very different from singapore, the party starts so late. flight's at 11am, gotta get up by 6am, reach the bus stop by 7am and reach the airport by 9am. gonna die lor.!
i really bought quite a few things. not as much as i wanted, but satisfactory... :D
i just found out i'll be in the same class as my old classmateS. YAY. not so depressed anymore.
recently addicted to radar by britney. yayyy hoebag song xDDD
i kinda miss singapore already, but i'll probably miss tokyo by sunday.
platinum blonde or copper???
copper doesn't damage my hair as much as blonde, but it's boring. it's a safer colour too.
blonde is more interesting, but how'd i end up looking like an ah lian???
- Current Location:Japan, Tokyo
- Current Mood: cheerful but tired
- Current Music:radar - britney spears